HP P500 DC 2030
With convenient expandability options, the HP Pavilion 500 is the versatile PC that grows as your needs do. With a sharp, modern design, it fits seamlessly anywhere you put it. Top that off with powerful performance, strong graphics, and generous storage, and you’ve found your ideal PC.
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Windows 8 or other operating systems available
The all-around perfect fit
- Compliment any room and save space at the same time with the HP Pavilion 500. From good looks, to great sound and easy sharing, this PC helps make daily tasks enjoyable.
?Proven and powerful
- Choose the latest Intel or AMD processors and multitask across more programs—including your favorite immersive games, HD videos, and photo editing software.
?Ideal for every day computing
- Meet your technology needs now, and on future creative projects. The HP Pavilion 500 lets you customize your essentials as you go.
?Your personal support assistant
- Get immediate answers to your everyday support questions with HP Support Assistant, a free self-help tool built right into your PC. No setup required. It’s ready to go from the first time you boot up, and updates over the life of your PC.
- Supported on Android and iOS operating systems. Snapfish by HP mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included.
- Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included. Sold separately, or as an optional feature.
- High-definition (HD) content required to view HD images.
- AMD only. Requires Condusiv ExpressCache Technology software. Depending on usage and system configuration, your results may vary. Faster boot and resume times are dependent on number and file of apps typically used on the PC, as well as how often the user puts the PC in sleep or off mode.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality.